Mental Health Professionals
Clinical Psychologists (Registered with HCPC or PSI)
Counselling Psychologists (Registered with HCPC or PSI)
Psychiatrists (MRCPsych, SpR, SHO)
Community Psychiatric Nurses
Registered Mental Health Nurses
Psychiatric Social Workers
Counsellors/Psychotherapists – MUST hold accreditation OR have submitted their application for accreditation for one of these professional bodies:
BABCP, BACP, UKCP, IACT/IACP, Association of Christian Counsellors (higher level), British Society for Clinical Hypnosis, National Council of Psychotherapists (Mental Health Practitioners)